Ceridian HCM, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Ceridian") provides the information and services on its internet site(s) (each, a "Site" and collectively, the "Sites") under the terms and conditions set forth below, as such terms and conditions may be modified from time to time (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any person accessing and/or using any Site (a "User"), by virtue of such access and/or use, indicates his, her or its acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Ceridian makes the information on its Sites available to anyone, however such information is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This means that unless Ceridian expressly authorizes it, Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through any Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") appearing on any Site for any purpose without the prior written consent of Ceridian or such other party as may own the Mark, which Ceridian or such third party may withhold in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to, and use of, the Sites are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Use of any Site in violation of any such laws or regulations is strictly prohibited.
4. SECURITY. Ceridian uses physical, electronic and operational safeguards intended to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to any personally identifiable information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While Ceridian uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect confidential and personally identifiable information, it cannot and does not warrant or guaranty the security of any such information transmitted to or received by Ceridian. As described in these Terms and Conditions, Ceridian may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of the Users. Ceridian has no control over the security or privacy practices of these sites. If User has questions regarding a web site's practices, please review the policies that are applicable to that site.
5. INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITES. Ceridian uses commercially reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Sites, however Ceridian (i) does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information and (ii) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites. Ceridian periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents without notice.
6. AGREEMENTS OF USERS. By its access to and/or use of this Site, each User agrees as follows:
a) User will not modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Sites:
b) User will not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in any Site; and
c) User acknowledges that portions of the Sites are restricted and may only be accessed by authorized users, including portions which are password protected. User agrees to access only those portions of the Sites to which Ceridian has expressly granted access. User acknowledges that unauthorized access to such restricted areas is strictly prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES. Ceridian makes the following statements regarding links to and from third party sites.
a) Links to Third Party Sites. Ceridian may include on the Sites links that will enable the User to access other internet sites not under Ceridian's control. The links are provided as a convenience only and Ceridian is not responsible for the content of any third party site. Ceridian does not endorse any of these sites or assume any responsibility or liability for any material, product or service that may accessed or contained on such other sites.
b) Links From Third Party Sites. Ceridian prohibits third parties from producing materials which contain links to any Site without the prior written consent of Ceridian, which Ceridian may withhold in its sole and absolute discretion. Ceridian reserves the right to disable any such unauthorized links. Ceridian has no responsibility or liability for any material that may contain links to any Site.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Ceridian is not liable for any damages suffered by any User (i) accessing any Site, whether such access is authorized or unauthorized, (ii) attempting to access any Site, (iii) unable to access the Site, or (iv) due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if Ceridian was advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability extends to and prohibits claims for direct damages as well as incidental and special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data).
9. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein will be maintained in the courts of the State of Minnesota or the Federal District Courts sitting in Minnesota, which courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
10. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Ceridian reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice. Ceridian will post these Terms and Conditions, as they exist from time to time, on the Sites. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately upon such posting.
Effective Date: June 16, 2015